Soup of the Day #5 Soup of the Day #5

this is a rip off of the clock crew

Yeah, the voices, the concept, everything was all stolen from the clock crew.... and the animation wasn't very good.

SoupSquad responds:

Clock Crew, Lock Legion, Atom Association, Dock Division, Bacon Boyz, Uzi Union, Socom Squad are all too similar. At the very least, Soup Squad retains more originally. Yet, there were inspires from ock-type animations.

Also, I wasn't aware that Clock Crew developed or legally owns the voices.

Skits Skits

OMG HILLAROIUS!

wait, no, its not. Its dumb. And it is a rip of of asdf movie. newgrounds supports creativity, no this.

Robo bots trailer Robo bots trailer

pretty good

could use work, but looks like something i may enjoy. and codergames, who said it was a trailer for a game?

Action Bunnies Action Bunnies

I LOLEd SO HARD!

this was hillarious! i would rate it ten but since it seem to be a rip off of asdfmovie im going to have to rate it 9/10 and 5/5

Bob Omb Walk Cycle Bob Omb Walk Cycle

Wow

everything you do baffles me. now whats that noise on livestream about "i suck at animating"? seriously T_T

Papier-Mâché Magikarp Papier-Mâché Magikarp

Oh sweet

found your newgrounds profile :D anyway great animation 10/10 5/5

The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

Great job fungasm!

Well yeah i see you rushed the ending a bit, (of course i already new that) but if you werent so presed for time i know this would be amazing, and it still is! so, the usual, 10/5 20/10

MinecraftEd MinecraftEd

I know minecraft is "the thing" right now

I know minecraft is "the thing" right now but im getting bored of it. Theanimation wasnt bad, so ill give you an 8 on it but since its not really that original, is bring that down to a six. But im kind so ill rate 3/5 and 7/10

Stick Brawler part 2 Stick Brawler part 2

Well..

It wasnt bad, but it wasnt great. I liked the backgrounds and you choice of music. Animation was a bit choppy but not HORRIBLE. You need to work on keeping your charachters the same size as they fight, to help you do that use the grid tool. It was a bit fast and hard to keep up with the story, but that just comes with practise.

Oscar Baldwin ShowReel Oscar Baldwin ShowReel

Well...

Depending on what the purpose of this showreel is, the organization could be good or bad. But im going to judge animation skill.... sooooooooooooo, let me think........... AWESOME DUDE TOTALLY 10/10 and 5/5 you're great man!!